Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Send In Your Testimonial!

Throughout the years, we have had wonderful experiences with our patients, many of whom we have gotten to know really well. Below is a success story that we recently posted on facebook...

I wanted a safe a non-invasive procedure. I found after the treatment gave me immediate results. Over the months my skin has continued to improve and become more firm and smooth. It's a noticeable difference but it is subtle. People tell me my skin looks so good. Dr. Carter and her staff are wonderful. She is very honest with you and I trust her totally.

I'm considering going back soon!

B.W. - Lexington

I would like to encourage you to send in your personal experience with Cosmetic Laser Studio. We would love to hear it!

www.cosmeticlaserstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment